Hip Pain Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment is Provided at Hogan Chiropractic
Hip pain can prevent you from doing the things you love. It can also prevent you from doing the things that are necessary, like working and doing chores around the house. Working with a chiropractor can help you manage your pain and improve your condition. At Hogan Chiropractic, we help patients like you to treat and avoid hip pain. Knowing the symptoms and causes of hip pain can help you decide when it’s time to get treatment.
Causes and Symptoms
Hip pain can happen because of injuries and chronic conditions. Below are some of the most common causes and symptoms of hip pain.
- Arthritis– Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints and the surrounding connective tissues. There are different forms of arthritis and not all arthritis affects the hip. Arthritis hurts the most when the joints are in motion
- Sciatica– Sciatica is a condition that occurs when the sciatic nerve becomes pinched. This pinched nerve causes pain to radiate up and down the leg, hips, and buttocks. Sciatica can also cause numbness.
- Injury –Injury to the hip as the result of a fall can cause hi
- Overuse–Overuse of the joints, especially from hard use like running, can cause hip damage and hip pain.
- Bursitis – This condition causes the fluid-filled sacs between the joints to become inflamed. The result of this is that movement is painful.
- Tendinitis – This is the inflammation of a tendon. Symptoms of tendonitis include pain and tenderness. Tendinitis is most common around other joints, but can also be found around the hip.
- Hip Strain – This condition occurs when the ligaments around the hip become stretched or torn. This kind of injury can occur as the result of injury from sports or an injury from a fall
Treatment Options for Hip Pain in Sugar Land Texas
As your chiropractor in Sugar Land, Texas, we provide a variety of treatments for your hip pain. Treatments include:
We provide spinal adjustment to realign the bones of the spine, to relieve pressure on parts of the body like the hip. A Spinal adjustment also promotes healing by ensuring the proper delivery of signals from the brain to the rest of the body. This promotes healing and can help patients recover from injuries more quickly.
Spinal decompression is a type of motorized traction that gently stretches the spine, causing it to change position. Spinal decompression takes the pressure off of spinal discs. Spinal decompression can be used to relieve pressure on the nerves, which can help conditions like sciatica. Spinal decompression can also be used to stop herniated discs. Since herniated discs can cause patients to assume compensatory postures that put pressure on the hip, spinal decompression can be sometimes used to treat hip pain.
MLS laser therapy uses pulses from a laser to treat inflammation and pain in damaged tissue. MLS laser therapy helps treat the pain without addictive pain medications, and also helps patients heal.
Why Hogan Chiropractic?
At Hogan Chiropractic, we use natural, non-invasive treatments to help our patients recover from hip injuries. We also treat chronic conditions. Whether you’ve just recently started suffering from hip pain, or you’ve had this problem for many years, Hogan Chiropractic can help. We never use surgical techniques to treat our patients, so our recovery times are quicker, and our treatments have fewer side effects.
Contact Your Hip Pain Doctor In Sugar Land
Hogan Chiropractic is your source for hip pain treatment in Sugar Land, Texas. At Hogan Chiropractic, we have same-day appointments available and accept most insurances. Every patient is unique, so we offer a free consultation for new patients. This enables us to diagnose the condition and devise a treatment plan that will work for you. Call us today at (281) 240-2225